Saturday 28 September 2013

The Equipment Used

Camera:
I will be using my Panasonic SD80 HD Camcorder to record my video. It have only had this camera for a few months, making it more reliable and has less chance of breaking down. I have used a similar camera to this in the past, and therefore know how to use it and what the controls are, this make it more efficient as no time will be needed to be spent getting used to it. It also films in HD giving me better quality.
HC-V520
Software:
I will mainly be using Final Cut Pro on the Apple iMac to edit my video, as this is high standard giving me access to the right tools and options to help make my video look professional.


Tripod:
Most of my filming will be done hand held as I don't want all of the shots to be dead still, as I want it to have a rough, lively feel to it. Some filming (in the rehearsal room) however will be filmed using a tripod, to keep the cut between shots clean and keep in the same position.


No comments:

Post a Comment